Mini Wedding Cakes
Mini Wedding Cakes – Your wedding cake is an opportunity to make a definitive statement to all your guests. When you are deciding on a type of cake for your special day, consider mini wedding cakes rather than one larger dessert. Mini wedding cakes have many advantages over larger wedding cakes and more couples are choosing to serve small-sized cakes during their wedding reception.
Depending on their design and level of decoration, equivalent servings of mini wedding cakes may cost as much, if not more, than a single, large wedding cake. Getting the small wedding cakes created by a professional wedding cake shop may be costly, but mini wedding cakes can also be made at home for a much lower price.
- Chocolate cupcakes
- Hershey’s Kisses, one per cupcake
- Peanut butter cups or caramel cups, one per cupcake
- Buttercream icing
- Icing bag
- Icing tip, size 1
- Bake cookies based on your recipe or even the instructions around the box. Permit the cookies to awesome completely.
- Dab a little bit of icing directly in the heart of among the cookies. Unwrap a peanut butter cup and put it on the top from the icing dab. Virtually no icing should squeeze from underneath the peanut butter cup. Dab another little bit of icing onto the top peanut butter cup unwrap a Hug and put it on the top from the dab.
- Drop the icing tip in to the icing bag. Fill the icing bag midway with buttercream icing and twist the finish that is open to ensure that the icing does not ooze out.
- Contain the icing tip in a 45-degree position just over the fringe of the cupcake and draw a line in the edge towards the peanut butter cup. Draw more lines, spread about 50 % an inch apart, completely round the peanut butter cup.
- Contain the icing tip at the bottom of the peanut butter cup and squeeze a diamond ring of small dots completely around the bottom of the cup. Continue doing this ring around the bottom of the Hug.
- Add any more dots, swags or decorative lines that you want. Permit the frosting around the small cake to create before moving or packaging it.